According to a PwC’s research, in 2016
- Mobile Devices overtook Desktop in Internet Usage Worldwide
- Mobile Commerce was 34% of all eCommerce Global Transaction
- 69% Emails are opened on Mobile Devices (Major Mail Chimp Moment!)
- Users convert to purchase 3 times more often on mobile apps than mobile webs
- Nearly 60% searches are from mobile devices
The popularity and necessity of mobile devices are undeniable in this modern world. Phone and table screens are getting bigger – more convenient to do everything on it on the go, not necessarily have to be on a laptop if you don’t have to.
How to successfully interact and connect with consumers through mobile and social media marketing it consists of four components
- Individualise advertisement activities are tailored to target every single customer though database and analytics.
- Involve is applied to encourage two-way interactions between suppliers and consumers, and create a sense of closeness, thus loyalty in the long-term.
- Integrate, to develop a marketing scheme that consumers enjoy being part of, at the same time help pushing the brand image out into the market.
- Initiate is where brand creates a connection with their consumers by inviting them to take part in the marketing scheme via User Generated Content
Share your thoughts! 🙂